|This article is about Pilot, the first episode of Season One and series premiere of Lockwood..|
- Stacee Myers as Sage Cummings
- Jenni Kennedy as Tessa Cummings
- Adam Scott Miller as Christian Rockwell
- Munro Chambers as Frankie Chandler
- Mason Dye as Liam Cummings
- Gabrielle Elyse as Mia Kim
- Cade King as Skyler Bridges
- Madison De La Garza as Zoey Lopez
- Chris Tavarez as Nolan Bains
- Mary Elise Hayden as Aria Grady
Supporting Cast Edit
- Devin Sidell as Anne Bridges
- Terri Ivens as Susan Rockwell
- Adam Huss as Patrick Ellis
- Justin Deeley as Aaron Cummings
- Davi Santos as Josh Collins
- Trish Cook as Marla Cummings
- Tim Parrish as James Cummings
- Ashleigh Morghan as Holly Jensin
- Jamison Jones as Kurt Cummings
- Brennan Mejia as Ryan Dundee
- Arye Rapini as Elizabeth Cummings
- Shawn Lockie as Barbara Cummings
- Lisa Marie as Julie Lopez
- Cody Longo as Detective Rockwell
- TBD as Frederick Cummings
- William McNamara as Ted Cummings
- The main characters (aside from Sage) were all replaced at least once.
- Tesla (Tessa) was re-cast three times, Christian twice, Tyler (Liam) three times, Malcolm (Nolan) three times, Frankie three times, Aria twice, Miranda (Zoey) four times, Trent (Skyler) four times and Alyssa (Mia) three times.
- Munro was the second official cast member.
- There were originally two guys named Tyler in the pilot script, so Josh was re-named first.
- Three cast members total were there since the beginning (Sage, Ellis and Marla).
- The term 'Pilot' is traditionally used in the entertainment industry to identify the first episode of a television series.
- The title would have been 'The First Day' if 'Pilot' hadn't been chosen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.