|“||Oh my God, yes! We would love to have you tryout!||”|
Aria is a very insecure and jealous person, which causes her to be excessively competitive for attention, especially with her boyfriend, Frankie. She is known for her extreme loyalty to her friends but puts her family first, always.
She is a junior at Lockwood High School, where she is head of the dance committee and one of the most popular girls in the school.
Aria has a very slim face complimented with high cheekbones, thin lips and almond-shaped eyes. She has a peach and cream complexion and long, medium brown hair. Aria has a very slim and athletic figure.
Laurel is Aria's mother. The relationship between Aria and her mother is interesting, as Laurel has only interacted with Aria on a few occasions.
David is Aria's father.
Phil is Aria's younger brother.
Zoey is Aria's best friend.
- Started: Prior to Pilot (1x01)
- The meaning of Aria is "air; lioness".
- Aria was born December 14 and is a Sagittarius.
- Aria is the oldest of three kids (1 younger brother, 1 younger sister).
- Aria's favorite color is pink.
- "You're acting like a jealous boyfriend. Just not mine" -Aria to Frankie